Project 2: Integer Arithmetic Expression Evaluator
1. get familiar with the process of completing a programming project.
2. learn how to use and manipulate arrays.
3. understand precedence and associative rules.
4. use program selection: if, if-else, switch statements.
5. use basic loops (while, do-while, for) for repetition.
In this project, you will design and implement a program to evaluate an arithmetic
expression. The arithmetic expression will contain only integers, both positive and negative, and
the following six basic binary operators +, -, %, /, *, and ^ as well as parentheses ().
Your program should read in the expression from an input file. The input file has a
specific format, which is described below. After reading the expression, you first will need to
evaluate all the negative operands in the expression; next you will evaluate the expression inside
the parentheses; followed by the power operator ^, then *, /, and % operators, and f